Staying motivated to training and eating healthy.
In my opinion keeping it interesting is a key factor in staying motivated for both Nutrition and Training.
Here are some of the best ways I have found to keep my training interesting.
- changing it up, do different styles of training. Theres nothing wrong Wirth giving something new a go every now and then.
- Training at gyms that have a great environment with hi energy & good vibes definitely helps.
- A training buddy can help keep you motivated in your training as it's a lifestyle that can be shared between friends, family and can even lead to meeting new people networking with others that have a similar interest in having a fit, healthy happy lifestyle.
- Goal setting can also be a great way to keep yourself motivated, theres is no better feeling then achieving a goal previously set.
When staying motivated to eating healthy I use the same concept of keeping it interesting. No one likes a boring meal so here are some tips I use to keep my nutrition Interesting.
- Change up the styles and flavours to meals you already make.
- Have a go at cuisines from all different parts of the world, introducing new flavours and style.
- Reading books on traditional meals and on new enervative meals can inspire a different look and approach to eating healthy.
If you are struggling with staying motivated and can see one of these Tips helping, have a go and see if it can help keep you motivated to sustaining a fitter, healthier happier lifestyle.
*disclosure: the above is general guide, opinion and recommendation only – it is advisable to seek out further information from a GP or physician if you have any medical/health conditions or concerns.
by Nicholas Katsidis.